BioGear EP is a series of readily biodegradable extreme pressure gear lubricants designed for a variety of industrial and mobile equipment applications. Each grade of BioGear EP is designed to replace standard gear lubes within the AGMA grades. The BioGear EP series offers excellent thermal and oxidation stability and reduces operating temperatures to ensure superior service life with minimal gear, shaft, and bearing wear, all in a readily biodegradable, environmentally responsible formula.
BioGear EP fluids are formulated featuring our proprietary eSyn™️ technology and is available in ISO grades 68, 100, 150, 220 and 320.
- Meets AGMA 9005-E02 Industrial Gear Specification
- USDA BioPreferred Program
- Classified as Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL) as per the EPA’s 2013 U.S. Vessel General Permit (VGP)
- To be used in industrial gear applications across a wide range of industries.
- Use in equipment where a release into the environment is possible, where the authorities have mandated the usage of an EAL, or where a leak or spill could reach a waste stream.
See the product Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for emergency, proper handling, and disposal information.