Low Temp Synthetic Grease
BioGrease HDS LT is a grease formulated to provide superior performance in the toughest conditions. BioGrease HDS LT is formulated with synthetic esters that enable the products to protect equipment at a very low temperature range while also having a limited impact on the environment. The grease provides excellent protection for equipment without using Moly to further reduce its impact on the environment and to enhance its cold-weather performance. BioGrease HDS LT has mobility at temperatures as low as -40C.
- Available in NLGI grade 1
- Works well in centralized lubrication systems
- Classified as Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL) as per the EPA’s guidance document that defines standards for Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EPA 800-R-11-002) and as required by EPA’s 2013 U.S. Vessel General Permit (VGP)
- Any industry (hydroelectric powered dams, construction, refuse, mining, dredging, marine, agriculture, oil & gas, plant operations, etc.) utilizing equipment with a need for a grease capable of handling extreme temperatures
- Suitable for equipment where a release into the environment is possible or where a leak or spill could reach a waste stream
- Suitable for use in automatic lubrication systems or via manual application