- Forms a protective surface shield – reduces clean up time and expense
- Does not react with paint finishes – no negative effect on equipment appearance
- Economical – one coat may last for two or more uses
- Multi-functional – may be used as a lubricant in some pumps and on most connections
- Readily Biodegradable, Minimally Toxic
- Worker friendly – does not irritate skin, no unpleasant fumes
- High flash point – increased safety
- Easy to apply – save on labor and clean up expense
- Asphalt Paving – prevents hardened asphalt from bonding to equipment and tools
- Construction – grout and cement mixers, boom pump trucks, batch plants, drill rigs, tools
- Oilfield – cement truck mixing tub and adjacent surfaces, oil-lubricated pumps, hammer unions
Use BioLube CS-3W anywhere an effective barrier fluid product is required.
See the product Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for emergency, proper handling, and disposal information.