Synthetic Rock Drill Pneumatic Oil
BioLube RDP S is a readily biodegradable, heavy-duty, synthetic rock drill (pneumatic) oil designed to meet the requirements of pneumatic tools, downhole and surface drilling equipment. The specially selected base stocks and additives allow for excellent extreme pressure characteristics, outstanding thermal and oxidative stability and a wider temperature range than is available for conventional biodegradable products.
BioLube RDP S oil is available in ISO grade 32.
- Readily biodegradable, nontoxic
- Superior anti wear and extreme pressure protection
- Advanced rust and corrosion protection
- High viscosity index/temperature stability
- Demulsibility and foam suppression
- Metal adhesion decreases wear and shanking
- Classified as Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL’s) as per the EPA’s guidance document
that defines standards for Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EPA 800-R-11-002) and as
required by EPA’s 2013 U.S. Vessel General Permit (VGP)