BioLube CS-3W is a readily biodegradable, high-performance release agent formulated from natural base oils and esters. It is very effective at preventing asphalt, cement, grout, mortar, and concrete from bonding to any surface. A light spray of BioLube CS-3W forms a thin barrier shield allowing for easy removal of these substances, even when they have hardened. BioLube CS-3W does not react with or stain metals, plastics, or paint finishes, making it a better choice than acid-based cleaning chemicals. It is also suitable for use as a lubricant for hammer unions and many pumps.
BioLube CS-3W is formulated featuring our proprietary eSynTM technology.
- Forms a protective surface shield – reduces clean up time and expense
- Does not react with paint finishes – no negative effect on equipment appearance
- Economical – one coat may last for two or more uses
- Multi-functional – may be used as a lubricant in some pumps and on most connections
- Readily Biodegradable, Minimally Toxic
- Worker friendly – does not irritate skin, no unpleasant fumes
- High flash point – increased safety
- Easy to apply – save on labor and clean up expense
- Asphalt Paving – prevents hardened asphalt from bonding to equipment and tools
- Construction – grout and cement mixers, boom pump trucks, batch plants, drill rigs, tools
- Oilfield – cement truck mixing tub and adjacent surfaces, oil-lubricated pumps, hammer unions
Use BioLube CS-3W anywhere an effective barrier fluid product is required.
See the product Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for emergency, proper handling, and disposal information.