Food Grade Hydraulic Oil
TruFlo FG is a general-purpose food grade hydraulic fluid formulated from premium white oils. It includes anti-wear, anti-foam, and anti-corrosion additives to protect hydraulically operated food processing and packaging equipment. All TruFlo FG fluids are NSF registered as meeting the guidelines of an H1 product for incidental food contact. Available in ISO grades 32, 46, 68, 100, 150.
TruFlo FG is formulated featuring our proprietary eSyn™️ technology.
- NSF H1 Food Grade Lubricant
- Primary applications are in food processing and food packaging plants utilizing mobile or stationary hydraulically powered equipment.
- TruFlo FG hydraulic fluid is not designed to biodegrade in the environment should a release occur.
- For applications that require both biodegradability and food grade certification, please use BioFlo FG hydraulic fluids.
- BioFlo FG hydraulic fluids are formulated with biodegradable base oils and as well as being certified food grade.
- See the product Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for emergency, proper handling, and disposal information.