Sourcing lubricants, cleaning and dust suppressants for a government agency can be a uniquely challenging proposition. Working within the confines of both strict environmental sustainability requirements and tight budgets. Government agencies can’t afford to gamble with their biobased solutions; they need a manufacturer with a proven track record delivering products that meet their needs.
Meeting Sustainability Goals On Your Budget
BioBlend believes the best way to promote Environmentally sustainable products is to make them just as Effective and Economical as their more toxic competitors.
We call this pragmatic integration of environmental and logistical best practices Environmental Synergy, or “eSyn™.” For 20 years, BioBlend has used eSyn to develop high-performance biodegradable products that meet government agencies’ strictest sustainability and performance goals without exceeding budgets. With BioBlend, you don’t compromise between environmental and performance goals, because we achieve both. That’s the eSyn difference.
How Can eSyn™ Benefit Government Agencies?
BioBlend’s proprietary eSyn development process represents our pragmatic approach to environmental responsibility without compromise. In order for a product to be considered “eSyn approved,” it needs to meet or exceed exacting standards in each of the “Three Es” of eSyn:
Environmental sustainability, Effectiveness, and Economic competitiveness.
BioBlend offers a diverse range of eSyn lubricants, oils, greases, degreasers, dust suppressants, and more for virtually any government application. When you use one of BioBlend’s eSyn products, you can rest assured it meets or exceeds each of the following specifications:
BioBlend’s eSyn products are formulated with plant based natural and synthetic esters, and/or renewable base oils to achieve or exceed even the strictest government eco-friendly standards. We provide a wide range of readily biodegradable and non-toxic or minimally toxic products.
Each of BioBlend’s eSyn products are formulated to meet or exceed the specifications of competitive non eco-friendly oils, fluids and greases. BioBlend’s oils and fluids will perform as well as, or better than, the conventional or synthetic oils/fluids you are currently using.
BioBlend’s eSyn Products are priced competitively compared to their high-performance petroleum-based equivalents, and often function better. For example: eSyn hydraulic oils, gear oils and greases are priced comparatively to premium synthetic equivalent products while providing superior performance characteristics.
BioBlend also has 20 years of experience working closely with different government agencies to ensure their specific environmental and performance needs are meant. We can coordinate with your project planners and managers to help you find the best products for your use-case while working within your budgetary restrictions. Don’t compromise; just call BioBlend.
Which Biodegradable Products Should My Agency Use?
BioBlend offers biodegradable and eSyn lubricants, dust suppressants, oils, fluids, and greases for most government applications. To learn more about how to make the switch to biodegradable products, you can consult our guide or learn more about specific products in our brochure. Some of the BioBlend products most frequently used by US government agencies include:
- Dust Suppressants: BioBlend’s EPIC DS (Dust Suppressant) is a cost-effective alternative to the more toxic calcium or magnesium chloride-based products widely available in the market. The BioBlend Epic DS will meet your sustainability requirements in the field while getting the job done with maximum effectiveness.
- Hydraulic Oils: BioBlend develops hydraulic oils for a wide range of applications, including the zinc-free, anti-wear BioFLO AW formulated from renewable base stocks and the semi-synthetic readily biodegradable BioFLO AWS. BioFLO HEES?
- Tractor Fluid: The BioFLO EPIC UTF and BioFLO All Weather UTF are Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EALs) suitable for high-pressure tractor hydraulics, transmissions and final drives that share a common reservoir.
- Greases: BioBlend develops a wide variety of eco-friendly and biodegradable greases, including the eco-friendly BioGREASE HD GP made from high purity vegetable oils and the Lithium 12-OH Stearate grease for high film strength and stability.
- Brake Cleaner: the BioBLEND Biodegradable Brake Cleaner is a non-Chlorinated Contact/Brake Cleaning formulation that won’t contaminate waste oils, solvent cleaning dip tanks or other recyclable waste solvent cleaning systems.
- Multi Purpose Oil: BioBLEND MPO is a readily biodegradable, biobased high-performance Environmentally Acceptable Lubricant (EAL) designed for a wide variety of possible uses.
How Can I Purchase eSyn Products?
Whether you’re ready to buy an eSyn solution now or you have more questions about the product that’s right for your application, just reach out today. BioBlend’s experience have the experience and expertise to make sure you can achieve Environmentally Friendly Lubrication without compromise. We look forward to helping you discover the eSyn difference.
Popular Solutions for Government
BioBlend Brake Cleaner
BioBlend EPIC EL
BioBlend HD Anti-Freeze -40
BioFlo AW 5W-20
BioFlo AWS SF
Bioflo EPIC EO Plus
BioFlo EPIC TO-4
BioFlo Synthetic AW
BioFlo Synthetic UTF
BioGear S 75W-90
BioGrease EPIC Drill Rod
BioGrease HDS 2
BioGrease HDS LT
BioGrease HDS XT
BioLube WRL XT