TruGrease AP 2 is a revolutionary, heavy duty lubricating grease and is NSF registered as meeting the guidelines of an H1 product for incidental food contact, for use throughout the plant. TruGrease AP 2 is a technologically advanced product that has been developed by complexing modified overbased calcium sulfinates. This technology is characterized by exceptional mechanical stability, high dropping point, high load carrying performance, reduced wear, and excellent resistance to water and corrosion. This technology equals and in many ways outperforms other premium, high temperature greases such as Lithium Complex, Aluminum Complex and Polyurea.
- High dropping point of 572 °F (300 °C), allows for a wide variety of applications within a food processing plant
- Life performance typically 2-3x over mineral oil based greases allows for reduced down time
- Excellent water and corrosion resistance
- Superior mechanical stability vs. other thickener types in the presence of heat and water
- Suitable for use in automatic lubrication systems or via manual application
- Heavy duty performance