Extreme Heat Synthetic Food Grade Grease
TruGrease FG APS 400 is an incidental food contact grease made with pure high viscosity PAO synthetic base oil. Combining this oil with a next generation calcium sulfonate thickener provides maximum protection to operational conditions in excess of 400℉. And thanks to a minimal additive profile, it is certified to NSF H1 standards making it perfect for food processing applications such as ovens, dryers, and equipment utilizing high pressure steam. TruGrease FG APS 400 is also an excellent choice for paper mills which endure similar operational conditions, and produce food-contacting paper.
- Any high temp, food processing application
- Bottling lines
- Paper mills
- Pellet mills – livestock feed pellets
- Oven conveyors
TruGrease APS 400 FG is available in NLGI 2.
Key Attributes / Approvals:
- Grade 2, 400 cSt PAO Base Oil Formulation.
- Inherent protection from rust and corrosion.
- 00% PAO Base Oil… no mineral oil component.
- Wide operating temperature range, and very effective in
- extremely high temps (200-400℉).
- Mechanically stable… virtually no consistency change during/after usage.
- Environmentally friendly formulation contains no antimony, barium, chlorine, phosphorus, zinc or free sulfur.
- NSF H1 Registration Number: 164623