Synthetic Food Grade Grease
TruGrease FG APS 200 is an incidental food contact grease made with 100% PAO synthetic base oil and components. Using BioBlend’s next generation calcium sulfonate thickener, this grease provides exceptional properties with only a minimal additive package, allowing the grease to have NSF H1, registration. TruGrease FG APS 200 provides excellent lubrication for a variety of medium-to-heavy duty uses, and is appropriate for most industrial applications. It also provides protection from corrosion while equipment is idle or in storage.
- General chassis lubrication, for equipment where incidental food contact or human contact is expected.
- Conveyor bearings and enclosed gears in high humidity food processing environments.
- Packaging equipment in beverage processing facilities such as dairies, breweries, and bottling plants.
- Farm equipment used in the maintaining and harvesting of crops. For customers with strict supplier quality guidelines.
TruGrease APS 200 FG is available in NLGI 2.
Key Attributes / Approvals:
- Grade 1, ISO 220 PAO Base Oil Formulation
- Inherent protection from rust and corrosion
- 00% PAO Base Oil… no mineral oil component
- Wide operating temperature range, and very effective in extremely low temps (-40C and below)
- Mechanically stable. Virtually no consistency change during/after usage
- Environmentally friendly formulation contains no antimony, barium, chlorine, phosphorus, zinc or free sulfur
- NSF H1 Registration Number: 164624