BioBlend’s EPIC EL Dust Suppressant is a plant based natural ester dust control product uniquely designed to greatly reduce fugitive dust created by vehicle traffic, industrial & agricultural equipment, material handling equipment as well as many other tumultuous dusty environments. BioBlend’s EsterLink technology was developed in a world class research and development facility in a prominent Upper Midwestern University. This scientific approach allowed the creation of this highly effective cutting-edge renewable and biodegradable dust suppressant.
The following video from the United Soybean Board, demonstrates EPIC EL in action:
EPIC EL not only provides piece of mind in using a biobased environmentally sustainable product, it also provides superior, long lasting performance over traditional products. EPIC EL provides effective dust control even during drought periods. This powerful product does not need water or moisture to
remain effective. BioBlend’s EPIC EL DS is manufactured from renewable feedstocks which provide a non-toxic and non-corrosive emulsion product.
BioBlend’s EPIC EL Dust Suppressant is formulated featuring our proprietary EsterLink technology.
Primary applications are unpaved gravel roads, agriculture roads & fields, dairy, orchards, vineyards, mining haul & access roads, material handling equipment, industrial stockpiles & fertilizer, minerals, coal, quarries, landfill roads, steel mills, solar and windfarm construction, forest roads, oil & gas exploration, construction.
• Mix with 100% water
• Mix with a tote or paddle wheel mixer to ensure a consistent uniform emulsion
• Apply within 24 hours. General mixing may be required prior to application
• Apply at ½ gallon per square yard
• Applying less than recommended mix ration and application rate could result in decreased performance
• Keep container sealed until ready to use; Do not store in direct sunlight; Do not allow to freeze