White Mineral Oil
BioBlend Super White Oils are colorless, odorless, tasteless base oils that are NSF registered. They are for use where direct contact with food may occur. They can also be used in applications where prolonged skin contact may occur and where staining and odor must be minimized.
BioBlend Super WO is formulated featuring our proprietary eSyn™️ technology.
- NSF H1 Food Grade Lubricant
- Meet U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) / National Formulary (NF) requirements
- Kosher certified
- Primary applications are in food processing and food packaging plants where direct food contact may occur.
- BioBlend Super White Oils can be used where staining and odors should be minimized.
- For use where prolonged skin contact may occur.
BioBlend Super White Oils should be stored out of direct sunlight and away from other heat sources. It is recommended that they are stored away from other lubricants, chemicals and foodstuffs in an area that is between 600 F and 850 F. Product should be used within 3 years of manufacture date or 2 years of being opened, whichever comes sooner. It is up to the individual customer to monitor and evaluate the longevity of the product based on their individual storage and handling practices.
Meet or exceed U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requirements:
+ For direct use in food, 21 CFR 172.878
+ For use where incidental food contact may occur, 21 CFR 178.3570
+ For use as technical white oils, 21 CFR 178.3620 (b)
+ For use in animal feed, 21 CFR 573.680
+ For use as a plasticizer in polymeric substances, 21 CFR 178.3740
See the product Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for emergency, proper handling, and disposal information.