Food Grade Hydraulic Oil
BioFlo FG is a readily biodegradable, high performance food grade lubricant that meets the requirements for high-pressure anti-wear hydraulic fluids for the food processing industry. BioFlo FG is NSF registered as meeting the guidelines of an H1 product for incidental food contact. Excellent lubricity and temperature stability provide efficient power transfer and superior service life with minimal viscosity change over a broad range of applications. Available in ISO grades 32 and 46.
- NSF H1 Food Grade Lubricant
- USDA BioPreferred Program
- Unique combination of Biodegradability certification and Food Grade certification
- Superior anti-wear protection
- Excellent oxidation and temperature stability
- Derived from renewable resources for maximum compatibility
- Any industry, especially those with food processing equipment or food packaging equipment, either indoor or outdoor, utilizing mobile or stationary hydraulically powered equipment
- Use in hydraulic systems where a release into the environment is possible, where mandated by law, or where a leak or spill could reach a waste stream
- Biodegradable, minimally toxic, renewable, sustainable, non-bioacummulative, bio-based
See the product Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for emergency, proper handling, and disposal information.