Biogrease Epic Drill Rod Grease is a readily biodegradable drilling lubricant formulated from natural ester base oils and an aluminum complex based thickener. The additive package is designed to provide superior lubrication in high temperature and heavy load applications normally associated with drilling operations.
BioGrease Epic Drill Rod Greases are formulated featuring our proprietary eSyn™ technology and are available in NLGI grade 3.
Any Drilling industry (geotechnical, oil & gas, mining, etc.) utilizing equipment with a need for a special purpose drill rod grease, especially systems where a release into the environment is possible or where a leak or spill could reach a waste stream.
- Classified as Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL’s) as per the EPA’s 2013 U.S. Vessel General Permit (VGP)
- Contains advanced extreme pressure additives and graphite for excellent protection
- Excellent coefficient of friction
- Formulated to be applied on wet surfaces
- Higher flash point than major petroleum greases for increased safety
See the product Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for emergency, proper handling, and disposal information.