Chain Saw and Bar & Chain Oil
BioLube CBC is a readily biodegradable chain saw bar and chain lubricant designed for chain saws used in forestry, landscaping and similar applications. Its excellent lubricity and temperature stability provide smooth mechanical performance and superior anti-wear protection while it’s added tackiness minimizes sling loss. BioLube CBC’s readily biodegradable formula protects vegetation, wildlife and the environment, and is suitable for the lubrication of chain saws and similar wood cutting equipment in all ecologically sensitive environments.
BioLube CBC fluids are formulated featuring our proprietary eSyn™️ technology and is available in ISO grades 46 and 100. Grade 46 is preferred in colder conditions and grade 100 is preferred in warmer conditions.
- USDA BioPreferred Program
- Classified as Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL) as per the EPA’s 2013 U.S. Vessel General Permit (VGP)
- Readily biodegradable – safe for the environment
- Superior temperature and oxidation stability
- Extra tackiness to minimize sling loss
- Excellent anti-wear, rust & corrosion protection – extends tool life and minimizes maintenance