BioBlend DSO (Dust Suppressant Oil) is a self-emulsifying biobased product
designed with special emulsifiers and high quality naturally derived esters. It is
biodegradable and has a lower viscosity for ease of handling. This concentrate is
blended with water to form short term emulsions that are sprayed onto dusty areas to help control dust without the use of non-biodegradable components. It is virtually nontoxic and free from any heavy metals that might cause adverse environmental impact.
BioBlend DSO is formulated featuring our proprietary eSyn™ technology.
- Classified as Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL’s) as per the EPA’s 2013 U.S. Vessel General Permit (VGP)
- Mix the amount of DSO with water necessary for the area to be covered. Do not mix more than is needed for the area to be covered. Before reusing, it may become necessary to re-mix the blend for best results
- Use at 2.5% – 5% DSO with water depending on the coverage necessary
- Results on the ground will be your best indicator of the quantity to be used for a particular job and the equipment available. Higher ambient temperatures may require a higher percentage blend of DSO to water ratio.
- Primary applications are in unpaved roads, rural transportation sectors, agricultural & mining operations, parking lots and general construction projects.
See the product Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for emergency, proper handling, and disposal information.