BioFlo EO is formulated from readily biodegradable, high lubricity base oils coupled with proprietary non-toxic rust and anti-corrosion additives. The special rust & oxidation (R&O) additives and anti-foam agents help provide maximum
demulsibility of water and reduce air entrainment to provide higher circulation rates. This high-performance formula can reduce operating temperatures, friction and component wear in elevator hydraulic systems. Excellent thermal and oxidative stability assures superior service life with minimal viscosity change over a broad range of operating temperatures.
BioFlow EO fluids are formulated featuring our proprietary eSyn™️ technology and is available in ISO grade 32.
- High viscosity index / temperature stability
- Advanced rust and corrosion protection
- Low air entrainment to increase circulation rates
- USDA BioPreferred Program
- Classified as Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL) as per the EPA’s 2013 U.S. Vessel General Permit (VGP)