Semi-Synthetic Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Fluid
BioFlo AWS Hydraulic Fluids are semi-synthetic, readily biodegradable, zinc-free, anti-wear hydraulic oils formulated from renewable base stocks to meet the performance requirements of mobile and industrial hydraulic systems. These high lubricity base oils are paired with environmentally friendly additive technologies to minimize ecological impact. These lubricants offer excellent thermal and oxidative stability, assuring superior service life with minimal viscosity change over a broad range of operating temperatures. BioFlo AWS fluids are suitable for use in all conventional hydraulic systems, especially environmentally sensitive applications.
BioFlow AWS fluids are formulated featuring our proprietary eSyn™️ technology.
- USDA BioPreferred Program
- Classified as Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL’s) per the EPA’s 2013 U.S. Vessel General Permit (VGP).
- Viscosity grades 32 & 46 only.
- Meets Eaton Brochure 03-401-2010 (Dry ASTM D943)
- Meets ISO 15380 HEES (Dry ISO 4263-3)
- Meets DIN 51524 Part 1, 2 & 3 (Dry ISO 4263-1)
For Any industry (construction, refuse, mining, dredging, marine, agriculture, oil & gas, plant operations, etc.) utilizing mobile or stationary hydraulically powered equipment, especially hydraulic systems where a release into the environment is possible or where a leak or spill could reach a waste stream.