Semi-Synthetic Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil Fluid
BioFlo AWS Hydraulic Fluid is a semi-synthetic, readily biodegradable, zinc-free, anti-wear hydraulic oil formulated from renewable base stocks to meet the performance requirements of mobile and industrial hydraulic systems. This high lubricity base oil is paired with environmentally friendly additive technologies to minimize ecological impact. This lubricant offers excellent thermal and oxidative stability, assuring superior service life with minimal viscosity change over a broad range of operating temperatures. BioFlo AWS fluid is suitable for use in all conventional hydraulic systems, especially environmentally sensitive applications.
- USDA BioPreferred Program
- Classified as Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL’s) per the EPA’s 2013 U.S. Vessel General Permit (VGP).
- Viscosity grades 32 & 46 only.
- Meets Eaton Brochure 03-401-2010 (Dry ASTM D943)
- Meets DIN 51524 Part 1, 2 & 3 (Dry ISO 4263-1)
For Any industry (construction, refuse, mining, dredging, marine, agriculture, oil & gas, plant operations, etc.) utilizing mobile or stationary hydraulically powered equipment, especially hydraulic systems where a release into the environment is possible or where a leak or spill could reach a waste stream.